Quote of the Month

When love and skill work together, expect a miracle. John Ruskin




Monday, August 1, 2011

Young Adult Scavenger Hunt Today Only

For my older middle school readers this one day only scavenger hunt coordinated by Colleen Houck, author of Tiger's Curse, is a fantastic vehicle for learning about young adult authors, their books, and excerpts from current and upcoming books.  Visit Houck's web site to participate in the contest and read all the rules. 

Visit my blog post reviewing Tiger's Curse. And come back tomorrow for my post on the sequel, Tiger's Quest.  Readers will not want to miss either of these books.

Have fun on the hunt.  I just finished finding all the clues; now I have to fill in the puzzle.  What a grrreat way to start the month of August. Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment